Nature’s New Way to Restore the Beauty of Hair
SMOOTH RITUALS is the new, more natural and organic hair restoration, smoothing, and protein treatment. Formulated with absolutely no formaldehyde, formaldehyde derivatives, parabens, or ammonia; it has been designed as a more gentle, safe, and natural way to rejuvenate and revive hair. Smooth Rituals keratin system is a comprehensive solution with supreme respect for the health, wellness, and vitality of hairdressers and clients. With UV protection, L-Cystine amino-acids to fight hair loss, and rich vitamins and nutrients, Smooth Rituals goes unquestioned as the most natural, effective, and respected keratin smoothing treatment in the salon industry.
Beyond Keratin Treatment
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde derivatives, parabens, or ammonia
- Naturally treats hair-loss with L-Cystine amino-acids and nutrients
- Gently restructures bonds to add soft flow, movement, and elasticity
- Restores and rejuvenates hair’s natural beauty while adding strength and vitality.
- Repairs porous, brittle, or damaged hair by adding protein that is rich in nutrients
- Supported by a comprehensive system of specially formulated products
- Formaldehyde free, paraben free , cruelty free, no artificial fragrance
“Our exclusive alchemy of restorative Keratin, Amino Acids and Jojoba Oil calm frizz and soften texture
to create smooth, manageable hair.”
Results can last 3-4 months • Calms frizz, Restores strength to weak hair • Makes hair soft and manageable
Please note that you will need to wait 3-4 days minimum after treatment before shampooing the hair or getting the hair wet.
This allows the service to cure.
During the curing phase and prior to the first shampoo, DO NOT wet the hair. DO NOT use any styling products or clip/tie the hair back. Hair must be kept dry and straight. If the hair does get wet or damp from rain or perspiration, etc. blow dry and flat iron hair immediately. You may also touch up any kinks or curls with a flat iron and/or blow dryer as often as necessary before the first shampooing. This will only help to seal the cuticle and expose soft, manageable, frizz free hair with shine. After first shampoo you may continue with your normal hair routine with no restrictions. We do highly recommend (if you aren’t already) getting into a sulfate, paraben free ‘organic’ shampoo and conditioner to prolong and enhance smoothing results as other shampoos may strip the keratin from the hair and be to aggressive.